Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Our Kittelson Family

It's one of my favorite traditions, this annual group photo.  We pose for it at the Pole Pedal Paddle after party and it's been so fun to see the growth of this group of people we consider family.  So I thought I'd start with the earliest one I could find (I need to dig further through the archives for 2009, we missed out on 2010) and end with the most current.  


2011
From left to right: Scott and Tracey Beaird with kids Kian and Emelyn, Casey and Kristin Bergh, Matt and Lauren Kittelson, me and Joe with Brendan and Aubrey



2012
From left to right: Scott and Tracey (almost 8 months pregnant) Beaird with kids Kian and Emelyn, Casey and Kristin Bergh, Matt and Lauren Kittelson, me and Joe with Brendan and Aubrey



2013
From left to right: Scott and Tracey Beaird with kids Kian, Emelyn and baby Graeson, Casey and Kristin (just barely pregnant, not announced yet) Bergh, Ashleigh Griffin, Matt and Lauren (nearly 9 months pregnant) Kittelson, me (15 weeks pregnant) Joe, Brendan and Aubrey



2014
From left to right: Scott and Tracey Beaird with kids Kian, Emelyn and Graeson, Casey and Kristin Bergh with baby Macy, Ashleigh Griffin, Matt and Lauren Kittelson with baby Parker, me and Joe with Brendan, Aubrey and baby Violet



1 comment:

alaskamimi1 said...

Awesome the way you are keeping this blog up and the progression of the Kittelson Family.
thanks!