Friday, April 30, 2010

New Idea

And yet not so new. I mean, there are probably thousands of recipe blogs out there, I know. But it's truly a passion of mine to share in my kitchen adventures and the idea came to me through a suggestion from my sister. Why not create a blog just for your recipes?? This, after posting on facebook that I had made "blue cheese stuffed chicken breasts, spinach orzo salad and roasted cauliflower" for dinner one night. I had several requests for the recipes and this seemed like such a fun idea. I've been posting some recipes right here on the family blog but realized that, while it's fun and inspiring for me, they don't seem to belong in the "story of our lives" format. And so the idea has been put into motion.

I posted a request for name suggestions and was overwhelmed with the amount I got. It may have had something to do with the fact that I promised a poll where the winning name would get a $5 Starbucks card...

So what I ask of you is this... please vote on the name for the new Recipe Blog (poll located on this page to the top left.) I appreciate any and all suggestions!! And while I don't anticipate a HUGE following, I'm excited nonetheless.

1 comment:

Dana said...

so fun Annie! what a great idea and outlet for you- i will totally follow your new blog.