Thursday, October 9, 2008

Counting Down



Is it just me or did I suddenly get bigger?! It feels like she's grown a ton in the last month (or maybe it's all the chocolate and ice cream I've been eating...) In any case, I like this picture. And guess what... I took it myself. Tired of the husband who rolls his eyes when I ask him to take my monthly pregnancy picture. I figured... FINE... I'll take it myself. And *voila* it turned out better than any of the ones he took! Not bad for a tripod and a self timer (I won't mention how many I deleted before I found the two that I liked best...)


I'm feeling somewhat better than I have in the last couple of weeks. Maybe it's because I finally quit jogging altogether. I think I was in denial, telling myself that couldn't be the reason I was aching all over. But a few weeks without jogging (biking and elliptical instead...) and what do you know... my joints don't hurt nearly as bad. The contractions are still persistent. Worst at the end of a 12 hour shift at work. But nothing I can't handle for the next couple of months. We'll see what the doctor says...

No comments: