Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

My sweet little guy with one of the two "pity" eggs he got from the big kids whose moms made them give 'em up. I've never seen such a horrible disarray of an Easter Egg Hunt. Ages 1-12 with no limitations. 5000 eggs, big kids with bags FULL, and little kids like mine with sad faces when they realize there are none left for them...

And this is the sad sweet face that I had to look at after all was said and done. It truly broke my heart...
So mommy and daddy decided that, after our morning disappointment, a few hidden eggs at home was a MUST. This was the pure innocent excitement that I had been looking for. The look on his face was priceless each time he found one of those plastic eggs.


And this was my handsome boy on Easter morning, ready for church. Who could resist that sweet little boy face? Pictures of Aubrey in her Easter dress were a little harder to come by. Maybe next year...

No comments: