Monday, August 24, 2009

Where did the Time Go?

Today marks the 7th anniversary of the day I married the man of my dreams. It's hard to believe it's been so long already. Almost eleven years together... seven years married and still going strong. It's amazing how God can guide two people together, knowing that through all the trials and tribulations marriage can bring, they will remain strong and support each other through it all. I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather be spending my life with... I love you Joe Bessman with all my heart and I'd marry you all over again in a heartbeat!

The Happy Bride


The Bridal Party
(Sarah Falkner, Lindy Wallick, ME, Pam Betz, Jill Grassick and Shawna Beachell)


The Groomsmen
(James Falkner, Joey Grassick, Bill Bessman, little Sawyer Gregory, Joe Bessman, Ryan Oster, and Alex Bessman)


Mr. and Mrs. Bessman
(aka... the Happy Couple)



2 comments:

brandonandjessicaolson said...

Congratulations to you both!

Dana said...

so beautiful Annie! love your pictures. congrats you guys!