Friday, February 6, 2009

Two Months

Although late in posting this picture, our sweet baby girl is now two months old (as of last Wednesday the 28th!) And where has the time gone? I keep looking at her thinking that before I know it, she'll be walking and talking. She's changing so much already. That deep dark hair that she was born with has lightened to a shade much like my own and her sweet little facial expressions are priceless. She smiles when she hears mommy and daddy and has come so close to giggling that we're just waiting, on edge. There's nothing like the first time you hear that sweet baby laugh. But times have also been challenging. Her fussiness has been testing my patience and I pray daily for the strength to do the best I can for her. The pediatrician recommended the possibility of cutting dairy out of my diet in order to treat what could be a "milk protein sensitivity" and while I gasped and denied that that could ever be the case, we may just have to take a trial run and see... In any case, we're trying to enjoy this time as it flashes before our eyes...

1 comment:

Kelly Olson said...

Adorable! I can't believe she is already two months! Ro is a fussy baby too, especially at night. I know exactly what you mean when you say she tests your patience.
I love your blog!