Saturday, August 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home



So I'm posting some pictures of the new house since I've had several requests already. It's hard to get good pictures of the inside of your house. Try it... you'll see. So these pictures don't do it justice. And things may look a little cluttered still. I thought I'd post pictures of the downstairs. There are too many rooms to post them all.

This is our living room, kitchen and dining room. They're all one big room which is nice because it makes it so open and spacious. All the bedrooms are upstairs (all 5 of them) and the den is downstairs next to the front door. You'd have to come and visit to really appreciate it all.


I'm finally done with most of my orientation at the hospital. I had a c-section delivery on Wednesday and a vaginal delivery on Thursday. But still so much to learn about the way things are done there. So I have an 8 hour shift of orientation scheduled on Wednesday then I'm on my own for a full 12 hours on Friday. After that I'm only planning on working one shift per week. I'm very much enjoying these days off. Two days off at a time just wasn't enough to really unwind.

I've become the neighborhood's unofficial welcoming committee, making cookies and taking them to the random people who have started moving in. It's the benefit of being the first ones in the development. You really get to know your neighbors. Quite a few young couples with kids so we're very excited. A new couple is moving in this weekend so I suppose I better get baking...


2 comments:

Ethan and Matthew said...

I love the house it is beautiful, I can't wait to see it. Have a great weekend. Sarah

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

Yay, I am so excited to see you have a blog. Your house is BEAUTIFUL! And Brendan looks so big. We all miss you lots.
Congrats on your little girl. They are so much fun. Do you have a name picked?
I will definitely be checking back often. Hugs!